The past couple of days I came across my old Play Station 1 (PSX in the internet realm). After I played it for about a half an hour I got an idea.

What if I could play this on my Android smart phone. After little searching I discovered something known as an emulator. People have changed the compatibilities of the greatest classics of all time, such as the Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, PSX, and more!

*I do not condone illegal methods of using Emulators and ROMs to pirate games you have not purchased.

Android Emulators

For the rest of the review, head over to the App Advantage section, or go directly to the Android App Review: Emulators article.





Related articles:
Madden 12 Supper Playoff Deal
Android Battery Optimization Guide
Top-10 Android App Essentials You Shouldn't Be Caught Without
Lair Defense: The Best Thing Since ROBO Defense